Rules changes, etc.

From: Bruno Greenman <gamerbruno_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 23:23:22 -0000

My copy of Runequest is Mayfair Games' version, though I used to have Chaosium's version. There were few changes, but a lot of stuff added to mainstream Glorantha, and introduce several more traditional fantastic elements. Anyway, were many changes to the rules made when Issaries got the franchise? I'd really like to go back to playing my jungle troll shaman, but am kind of nervous as to what he'd now summon if chonchons and nymphs are gone as non-canonical. I know this sounds cheap (since it is) but I'd rather not buy another system and have it languish on my shelves as too radical from what my players are used to.