HeroQuest PBeM

From: Lev Lafayette <lev_lafayette_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 13:59:37 -0000

Firstly let me say what a delight it is to find this mailing list.

Secondly, I have a theory that HeroQuest is particularly well suited for PBeM because of the nature of the mechanics.

Thirdly, I am prepared to test this theory by running a PBeM entitled "From Invisibility to Ignorance", being a continent-spanning high powered story of the Hero Wars, starting from western Fronela to the far east of Kralorela.

(Moderators slap me if this is off-topic..)

If anyone is interested in playing, please feel free to contact me.

All the best,

Lev