Re: Augmenting

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 06:38:52 +0000 (GMT)

> On 1/15/07, L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
> wrote:
> > You have an ability that comes from two different
> keywords? Use one keyword to
> > augment the other.
>
> I generally perform this augmentation step once
> during character
> creation. If the ability appears in two keywords, I
> cross it off in
> all keywords after the first, and add it's
> augmentation number to the
> first instance of the ability. Then I never need to
> think about it again.

Thats what I've done in the past, and it works fine until you limit yourself to one augment per keyword. Then you have to think about which keyword each ability is coming from, and you've just lost that information.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk