Re: What's a Keyword? Gender Issues

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:54:33 +0000 (GMT)

It would if I hadn't tried to use both. Give me a sword any day. And a small light shield, or an off-hand weapon, a full-size shield is too heavy and slow for me (though probably not for a fitter tougher woman). I may not do as much damage as a man, but I can do enough to kill you :)

A spear, I found, actually takes more arm strength than a sword. The balance is the problem.

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk