Uncoling keywords...

From: Dougie <dougiepunk_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 00:35:42 -0000

Hi folks! I'm trying to put together keywords for my Uncoling shamaness in Lev Lafayettes new "From Invisibility to Ignorance" PBEM.

I've got some basic ideas, but wondered if there is any previously published (however official) stuff out there, that would at least give me something concrete to work from. All sugestions would, of course, be good too :).

Any published Hsunshen keywords would be helpful, both for the Culture keyword and for Tradition / Practice keywords (I believe all hsunshen belong to the Korgatsu tradition but don't knbow more than that). I've got an idea that the old Hero Wars book had some stuff on Hsunshen in it, but I can't find my copy at the mo :(.

Of course, as a Shamaness, she would need a shamanic Practice, and any suggestions for suitable practice spirits would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Dougie.

ps while there is a substantial rulsey element to my questions, I think they are generally applicable to a wider understanding of Glorantha, so I have posted them here. If requested though, I will of course move the thread to the rules list :)...