Re: Backstory skills

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:40:49 -0600

>From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
>
>I have always assumed that this represents the speed of progression whist
>doing your daily tasks. If the heroes are taken out of the daily routine
>can they learn faster 2-3 pts per year?

I've done this in play, making the same assumption. If the character is living through "interesting times" I see this as a good excuse to potentially ramp up the advancement quite a bit. I had a six month period where I gave 5 points out, for instance, ten times the usual rate.

Mike

Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page www.live.com/?addtemplate=football&icid=T001MSN30A0701