Re: What's a Keyword?

From: Camo <DaveCamo_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 09:45:12 -0500

I'm sorry I'm just catching up now and I hope that I don't reopen a can of worms... :-)

Just a clarification that nobody seems to have noticed: the Heortling keyword gives the ability Farming. There is a separate occupation for Farmer. All (and Orlanthi all, of course) Heortlings know a little bit about farming even if they're not farmers. Everyone helps at harvest time, which is why raiding is generally not done.

Camo