Praxian swimming

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:44:01 +0000

Hi,

In my Glorantha, Praxians would get starting 6 to swim like everyone else, however to avoid the minus 5 or 10 I would also give give they'd better come up with a damn good story as to where and how they've seen enough water to swim in. Visiting uncle Ed in Pavis (now spend 2hp to cement a new relationship:-)

As it says in the rules, story first, rules second.

On 18 Jan 2007, at 04:20, Roderick Robertson wrote:

>>> Err, yes Greg, that's what I said... The Bison prohibitions trump
>>> the
>>> Occupational abilities. (But note that the abilities start at 6,
>>> not 0 -
>>> they just aren't taught, not "can't do it even if they wanted to").
>>
>> No, the intent was to start a Swimming = 0, not 6.
>
> Well, that's not what made it into the rules...
>
>> Praxians don't have enough water to learn to swim.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433