RE: Re: Backstory skills

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:12:33 -0600

>From: donald_at_...
>
>However I can remember when almost all women could and did cook on
>a regular basis *in cities*. And these aren't rural people who
>moved to the city but those whose families have lived there for
>generations. Sure there was takeaway food but it was a weekly treat
>not a daily practice.

I think that at this point we're splitting hairs. I don't think anyone is trying to imply that urban people never know how to cook, or never do.

Mike

Laugh, share and connect with Windows Live Messenger http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline