Re: Assistance requested - Uncoling Homeland

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:41:49 -0800

YGWV Quoting Dougie <dougiepunk_at_...>:

>> I've got some basic ideas, but wondered if there is any previously
>> published (however official) stuff out there, that would at least
>> give me something concrete to work from. All sugestions would, of
>> course, be good too :).

Here's a little somethign to start with:

Uncolings Homeland
Occupations Available: Entertainer, Healer, Herder, Hunter, Poetty Noble, Warrior
Native Abilities: Reindeer Husbandry, Uncoling Customs, Geography of northern Fronela, Leather Working, Herding, Live in Tundra, Speak Uncoling, Work Bone and Wood
Typical Personality Traits: Stoic
Typical Relationships: to Clan, to Temple Magic: Common Magic, Uncoling Tradition
Common Magic: Survival Tricks
Specialized Religion?Uncoling Tradition
Core Practice: Uncoling Ancestors, Shapechange spirits, Survival Spirits Helper Practices: Woodtalkers (communicate with Aldryami)

       Coverlings (Hide Me, Hide That)
       Mikyh Mysteries [Shamanic practice]
Enemy Practice: Valind Rites

Sincerely,