Re: Need ideas for The End of The World

From: frank_rafaelsen <frank_rafaelsen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:16:00 -0000

I'd like to thank everybody for giving me lots, and lots of great ideas.

This is how I'm going to do it. The game will start with a "Last Council of Loskalm" sequence, where the player characters will get to chose how they are going to try to defeat the KoW. All options will be very hard, but possible. I'll make sure that the characters together have enough knowledge to realise that there are several possible ways to solve the problem.

But time is short, and the charaters must chose one options. Any obvious alternatives I've missed? Are the alternatives too restrictive?