Re: Need ideas for The End of The World

From: frank_rafaelsen <frank_rafaelsen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:37:48 -0000

> That make sense?

Hmm. Yeah. Too much sense, I guess. My dilemma is that I must give them enough framework to be able to resolve the problem in one session and at the same time I want them to be able to make meaningful choices.

Creative use and abuse of my preplanned options will be encouraged. Finding the lost soul and sending it to hell should work too. But the situation will not allow them to do everything. Speed is of the essence.

But you are right. I need to present it in a way that doesn't indicate that they have to do everything. Presenting it to the players as rumors and legends may enable them to ignore some of the options and opens up for creative abuse.