Re: Different Vingas

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:09:09 -0500

It does seem that Vinga as a dutiful daughter is also part of the mythos. Also that there are versions emphasizing her Thunder Brother/Orlanth role and her Defender/Ernalda role. I don't think the Esrolian Vinga is quite the same as the Sartarite one, neither of which is the same as the one you see in Alakoring areas to the north. (Well, all differing emphasis in the cults.)

LC