Re: Need ideas for The End of The World

From: frank_rafaelsen <frank_rafaelsen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:24:56 -0000

No, no. Not at all. I'm very stimulated by this constructive feedback.

> So, at this juncture, I would say...you have a neat set-up. You
have
> some nice complications thought out to what they might decide to
do.
> They will inevitably mess about with that, so don´t invest too
> heavily in that. I would say your mission is then simple. Set it up
> well - you´ve already done most of that. An hour (or something, but
> I´d suggest you work it out in advance) before the appointed time
> finish, you bring everything together towards the climax (maybe
> having a break), taking whatever brutal short-cuts are necessary
> (e.g. I have several times cut extended contests short as they
> started to drag, e.g.2. Aggressive Scene Framing). Finally, on the
> way between that start and finish, don´t forget to make sure you
> have fun too.

This piece of advice should be printed out and be taped on the inside of all gm screens. Especially my screens :)

But I do play like this, usually. Honest. It is just that since we haven't played this campaign in ten years, I feel that I must help them get started somehow.

> You´re gonna have to come back and say how it went, you realise...?

Will do. But it won't go down until the end of march.