Re: Re: Need ideas for The End of The World

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:17:14 -0500

Well the GLS as explained in the Second Age book seems to be something like that. It just says "they can punch through to the God Plane and make real changes". Which is, after all, something I thought everyone can do with a Hero Quest if they get to the God Plane.

So I don't know if there's some other aspect to it that I'm not getting, or if it is just one of a case where the secret really was the kind of obvious thing (that they could do real havoc on the myths/godplane) but the real "secret" was the trick they used to make it work consistently, and that won't work anymore because of the snap back at the end of the 3rd age.