Re: Pavic Tales

From: Magnus Widqvist <magnus.widqvist_at_...>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 16:38:08 -0000

Thank you for the info, I would rather sell as a set. Postage from Sweden is quite steep.

> One option is to have potential buyers privately email you with
> offers for the next couple of weeks, and then if you don't get a high
> enough price you can put them on Ebay.

Anyone interested is welcome to strike up a e-conversation: magnus(dot)widqvist(at)telia(dot)com
Worldwide and PayPal works fine.

> For the ebay listing you are welcome to use descriptive info from my
> glorantha.info site, plus you need to take a good picture of the set.

Pictures and/or scans are being prepared.

> Good luck,
> Rick

Thank you

I'm also pondering the sale of a bunch of other stuff, I will offer it to the list first, if I decide to part with it.

best regards
Magnus W