Kallyr's stats (Vinga v. Risdal)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 07:55:18 +0000 (GMT)

> > > remember),

> > > thats more of a lover situation than worship
> > > situation no?

> > "Initiate of, 4W2".
> >
> > Yes, there's more to it than that, but her
> "initiate of Vinga Dar" is only 15W.

> I hear ya, but i was thinking maybe that is just an
> indication of
> the kind of rating she would get in a contest via
> her relationship,
> though in reality it is for other reasons than being
> a super religious gal?

I can't speak for the writers intentions of course, but as I see it, her "initiate of" rating is her religion, magical affinties etc - standard keyword, unusual only in being that high. Her "special relationship" is represented by the Starbrow, at 7W2.

All New Yahoo! Mail � Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html