Re: Re: Kallyr's stats (Vinga v. Risdal)

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 12:24:39 +1100

> > I wonder if Greg could be cajoled to write a Kallyr
> > novel?
>
>Don't know - but Donald and I have one about
>half-finished.

And there's my own 'Kallyrkala' of course, which is less about the Prince than the title might suggest. More about Whitewall, the rising of the Far Place, and the tragedy of the Kallyri following the rise of the Argrathi.

'Ruin', my short story in the last 'Ye Book of Tentacles' is an excerpt from Kallyrkala. While I hope you've all bought a copy of YBOT, Ruin is also available for download from Questlines in illustrated PDF format.

http://mythologic.info/questlines/fiction.html#ruin

With all these things, as we Orlanthi say, don't hold your breath. :)

Jane and Donalds' Kallyr short story will feature in the next YBOT. And very nice it is too ...

Cheers

John

John Hughes
Publications Editor
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research College of Arts and Social Sciences
Hanna Neumann Building #21
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730
W: www.anu.edu.au/caepr

CRICOS Provider #00120C

The CAEPR website has a large and growing electronic library of publications available
for free download, including Discussion Papers, Working Papers, Monographs and Topical Issues.