Concrete Cow 07: 10 March, Milton Keynes

From: neil_wimp <neil_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:07:59 -0000

Yes, we're doing it again! The MK RPG club are holding another Concrete Cow. And it's only a month to go!

WHO?
We're Milton Keynes RPG Club. Find out more about us at http://www.mk-rpg.org.uk

WHEN?
Saturday 10th March. Doors open at 9.00am, first games start at 10.00am. We'll be carrying on until 11.00pm.

(We'll be doing another on Saturday 29 September at the same times. )

WHAT?
Any roleplaying or board game. You want to play it, bring it along and run it. Last time we had on offer Amber, Dogs in the Vineyard, GURPS Transhuman Space, Gwenthia, Primetime Adventures, Tekumel, True20, Vampire, and some more that I've forgotten. See our website at http://wiki.mk-rpg.org.uk/index.php/ConcreteCow.

WHO'LL BE THERE?
We should have some Guests of Honour, but details when they become clear.

For roleplayers we'll have representatives of the Masters of Luck and Death and the Kult of Keepers in attendance so expect plenty of top quality HeroQuest and Call of Cthulhu.

We'll also have several members of the Collective Endeavour (the UK arm of the Indie RPGs movement) in attendance, so expect many short demo and participation games of the latest outpourings of their fevered minds!

And, of course, there's all the fantastic games you'll bring along and run.

WHERE?
The Old Bath House, Wolverton, in the north-west corner of Milton Keynes. The full address is:

 The Old Bath House
 205 Stratford Road
 Wolverton
 Milton Keynes
 MK12 5RL

Maps are available on MK Web
<http://www.mkweb.co.uk/mkmap/home.asp?SearchTerm=mk12+5rl> and Streetmap.co.uk.

HOW MUCH?
£5.00, payable on the door. This'll cover the cost of hiring the hall.