Re: Gloranthans in Sydney

From: Robert McArthur <rjmcarthur_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 11:53:07 +1100

Michael Hitchens wrote:
> Was wondering if anyone out there is also in the Sydney region. (I know a
> couple of you were and contacted me in early 2005 but was going through a
> major house move at time and things got forgotten which I should have
> remembered - sorry).
>
> In particular there was (hopefully still is) a group that met in a pub.
> Any idea if that still happens and what the contact is?

Hi Michael,
I'm in Canberra (anyone else?) and come up to Sydney relatively often (CSIRO ICT _at_ Macquarie - close to you). A couple of friends moved to Sydney about four years ago. Before then we played RQ2-3-4-Sandy's for a year or two in Brisbane. We're (3, maybe 4) are all pretty keen to re-start or start again but haven't quite got the momentum yet. Give me a ping offlist if you're interested.

I had intended to sell my entire collection (extensive collectors one - Rick's insurance comment applies :-), but multiple house moves, work, PhD and other complications have interfered. It would be nice to do some gaming so I could feel I didn't have to ;-]

Regards
Robert
(posted to the list in case there are others in Sydney or Canberra)