Re: Digest Number 2688

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:52:25 +0000 (GMT)

Did we now need two HeroQuest lists? It would seem likely that the three (RPG, Rules, Glorantha) lists have too many cross-overs. With Greg going to the World of Glorantha list, Gloranthan discussion would seem most likely there. Would it not be better to turn this list into a discussion of all things HeroQuest, regardless of setting? We have had a lot of conversations here that blur the rules line anyway.

I know that there are also the MoLaD board, but the attraction of a yahoo group is the ability to receive discussions via email.

What do you say, one HeroQuest-RPG list to rule them all?

Ian Cooper