Re: Re: One list to rule them all?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 13:02:21 +0000 (GMT)

> > I go for many lists option too.
> I may not have been clear. The two lists I was
> considering combining
> were HeroQuest-RPG and heroquest rules.

Seemed clear enough to me. And I'm not sure, there. There's certainly a place for a HQ-rules list that isn't setting-specific: that should stay.

But there's been an idea from the start that this is a newbie-friendly list, that deals with the Gloranthan background in the HQ books, but doesn't assume the reader has access to (or even interest in) all the OOP stuff. Is there still a need for that? I'd have thought so. And I'm not sure if combining it with a rules list that covers all other backgrounds as well would work.

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk