Re:Aftermath of Battle of Iceland

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 12:26:46 +0000

I dunno about the rest, but:

> PS anyone know if any work/plans are in train for book 4 of the Sartar
> Rising
> series?

No; as I understand it, there are no longer any plans for this book to be produced in the form originally intended. Instead, we will get 'The Argrath Campaign', a much bigger book that covers the whole of the Rebellion, up to and including the Dragonrise. This will, I gather, be in the style of the Pendragon campaign books, with lots of juicy plot hooks and story events, and rather less in the way of explicit, full-length adventures. So you will get to find out 'what happened', and, more importantly, how to involve your PCs in it, just not in the way originally planned. And this book is, AFAIK, currently being written.

I'm sure Rick or Mark will correct me if I have erred in my recollection of the above, but I believe that's an accurate summary of previous posts on this list from those more in the know than I am.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic