Re: Re: Battle of Iceland

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:59:47 +0000

Hi,

I'm in the middle of playing this out. My players are in the middle of the winter. I realised that in my game there isn't a die-off as it's a magical winter. The people and animals are going to sleep as has Ernalda. The players don't realise this of course as I'm describing them as having frozen to death. Everyone who "dies" is quickly covered by the ice including the animals. It should make voria's return all the more exciting. There will be damage, steads crushed by the weight of ice, some older people don't wake as they stay in the embrace of ernalda. There will be some flooding as the ice melts, areas next to the upland marsh will become a bit wetter for a while. But then the grand order will be restored. I plan to have it all back to normal just after the following sacred time.

The Lunarised clans don't do so bad as they aren't freezing. The lunars themselves have holed up (it says).