Re: Re: Battle of Iceland

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:37:32 +0000

On 12 Mar 2007, at 21:19, donald_at_... wrote:

> So that's the bigger meaning of that scenario. Is it mentioned in
> Gathering Thunder when the food is being retrieved?.....No!

It may not have been the bigger meaning, I just thought it was a cool way to expand the scenario with some long term NPCs. I'm sure there are other possible outcomes that don't involve starvation.

My players also were involved with the local lunar overlord - a noble from scylia he was a Barntar Worshipper (Master Farmer), he would surely help them out if they asked. They did get on very well with him EVEN though he was a dirty sticking lunar chaos worshipping sorceror who actually worshiped Barntar, he seemed very normal and almost familiar in his customs. (one player nearly took him as a patron:-)

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433