Re: Where to next?

From: boudaille2000 <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:47:49 -0000

C'mon guys,

I must not be the only one loving Glorantha for its "ancient" and "pagan" feel.

I for one don't like "the west" - too much clerical and med fan for me.

So I should say : more in-depth packs about old subjects still "officially" not well covered:

more lunar books and the grand argrath campaign, Balazar heroqueststyle...

Don't misunderstand me : i don't deny the right for malkioni lovers to have their share, after all THEY waited more than me to see their beloved area uncovered, BUT i wonder why some packs, backing on years of playing and ideas sharing, wait under the sea.

Fred the french grognard