Re: Re: Enchanting?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:12:28 +0000 (GMT)

Just a thought - we've been talking very glibly about this "receptacle you made". Possibly the making of the receptacle suitable for housing the daimon or whatever is where the "enchantment" abilities come in?

The other area we haven't covered recently is the Iron Problem. In RQ-Glorantha, yes, iron stopped magic - unless you enchanted it. Which only rune-level people could do, so only rune-level people had iron, because no-one in their right mind would use it if it wasn't enchanted.

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html