Re: Enchanting?

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:01:48 -0000

However if you want a copper axe you probably need magic, or else it will blunt so fast as to be largely useless. Similarly copper armour will be little use without the enchant ritual, yet superior to bronze when enchanted as per the rune metals description.

>but you can't limit normal bronze-smithing to
> Inginew, for instance. You'd just go to him if you
> wanted a cooking pot that was going to house the new
> protective Guardian for your household.

You would probably be better off asking a Gustbran smith for that but I take your point.

--
Nic