Re: Re: Rule One fanzine articles needed

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 21:12:32 -0700

Hi David,

I'm planning on having my own website, rather than a DTRPG or anything similar - this is intended to be a WebZine, not Paper (There are things I'd like to implement that just can't be done on paper).

Timeline? Once I get the website up & running, andf the articles edited and laid out for the web? Hopefully sometime June-july-ish, and Four-ish times a year.

RR