Re: What books to buy if you want to run a ... campaign???

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 00:11:53 -0000

> What to get if you want to prepare a MANIRIA/WENELIA/SLONTOS
campaign?

> Background:
> - Blood over Gold (Trader Princes background and adventures; Moon
Design
> Publication; "HeroQuest")
> - Tradetalk # 4 - Kethaela (Kethaela history and background; The
Chaos
> Society; "RuneQuest")
> - Tradetalk # 10 - Wenelia (Wenelia background; The Chaos Society;
> "HeroQuest")
> - Tradetalk # 11 - Handra & New Fens (Handra background; The Chaos
Society;
> "HeroQuest")
> - Tradetalk # 15 - The Savage West (Caratan background; The Chaos
Society;
> "HeroQuest")
> - Tales of the Reaching Moon # 13 - The West (Malkioni in Kethaela;
Reaching
> Moon Megacorp; "RuneQuest")
> - Tales of the Reaching Moon # 17 (Seapolis; Reaching Moon Megacorp;
> "RuneQuest")
>
> Also of interest (but not available at the moment):
> - Tradetalk # 5 - Kethaela 2 (Pharaoh, Kingdom of Night,
Caladraland; The
> Chaos Society; "RuneQuest")
> - Tradetalk # 6 (Kingdom of Night; The Chaos Society; "RuneQuest")

Very good. There's also some material - a Trader Princ "trouble consultant" group and a more detailed version of the "Tales from teh Blue Pig" story in YBOT.. uh... #4?

I'm thinking of doing more on the area, depending on how well Blood over Gold is received.

Jeff