New scenarios and articles over at Molad.org

From: Newt Newport <mrnewt_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:20:57 +0100

Howdo all,

The Masters of Luck and Death are a HeroQuest demo group. We have a website (Molad.org) and as well as hints and tips coming out of ongoing discussions on our forum the following are now available free on our site

The Black Ziggurat a starting scenario set in Glorantha. Its been unavailable for a long time, and this version has improved narrator advice and maps.

 The Fortress of Doors a scenario set in Dragon Pass with six pregenerated Heortling adventurers

 A starting structure for playing in Glorantha is my advice to people who like Glorantha, yet are finding it hard to make it a playable setting.

All this is available on our website http://molad.org

Regards

;O)Newt