Re: Re: Beast Valley Tradition

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 07:50:04 +0100 (BST)

> --- In HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com, Gavain
> Sweetman

> > It is interesting that there is such a lack of
> material on Beast
> > Valley. I do have one sort of philosophic question
> about your
> > write-up: why do the beastmen have animal (beast)
> spirits but not
> > human (man) spirits?
>

> Perhaps it is because those that follow man spirits
> actually worship
> the (a form of) the Storm Tribe, flavoured to their
> particular society?

Interesting thought. We know the Ducks are Orlanthi (with their own variations!). Would other Beast Valley residents likewise adopt the theism of their neighbours? Or possibly pick up the deities, but treat them as over-sized spirits?

All New Yahoo! Mail � Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html