Re: Triolina's Children

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:05:54 -0000

> The material was written under contract for Issaries, and hence is not
> available for distribution without their permission. Otherwise, I'd
have
> edited it, and you'd have seen it on my website years ago :)

UPDATE: Having now received permission from that nice Mr. Meints, I have just sent off the first two chunks of Rasout's Prey for use on the glorantha.com website. (If anyone's wondering, I did ask years ago, but only received permission for what you already see there, linked from the Anaxial's Roster page). Triolina's Children will follow, although, as I've said, there's not very much of that. So, for that matter, will some creatures rather more magical than those in the first two chunks. Oh, and some of my own editing was to update from HW to HQ, so don't expect the stats to be completely comparable to those in Anaxial's Roster (assuming you even care about the stats, that is...)

Chunk #1: Fierce & Furry creatures of Pamaltela Chunk #2: Ginormous furry(ish) herbivores of Pamaltela

Obviously, Nils has to copy them into the proper format and so on, so they probably won't appear at the website immediately! But things are moving :)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic