Durbandath

From: Steve McFarland <steve.mcfarland_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:57:51 -0000

Hi

I am new to this group but have been playing Hero Wars for a while now and am part of the group that has Wulf Corbett as referee and we have just finished Vinga's Quest as is posted on the Glorantha website and well I just thought I would get people's opinion on a follower that my Yinkin Character has acquired.

The follower that I have acquired is a ex-Durbandathi, she had to give up her worship of Durbandth to get off the Hero plane with our group after she was captured from the Lunars that attacked us. Now after that point our Vingan warband leader(Wulf), someone else was refereeing for thsi quest, tried to kill her by sticking a javelin in her but she missed as she hid behind my character who had captured her and then at that point the game was paused for some discussion on the options that she had and it was decided the she give up her current worship and then to chaneg worship to Yikin as for what we could gather from Legends and Myths Durbandath and Yinkin were similar.

Also as you may or may not have gathered she is a solar also and this might cause other problems. Now we have the problem of inducting her into Heortling Society and now what would actually be involved in this because you help in this matter would be appreciated.

Yours gratefully

Steven McFarland