Re: Re: status of hq publications

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:43:13 +0200

Hello

Yes, "Tradetalk # 15 - The Savage West" was ready for TENTACLES Convention 6 weeks ago.

TOC:
- Editorial (catching up on HQ, RQ and fan publications) - The Isle of Girane (an island south of Pithadros/Nolos... a little bit like "Gloranthas Innsmouth") written by Barry Blatt - Caratan (the Auloring nation, north of Handra and south of Pralorela - also mentioned in BLOOD OVER GOLD - complete cultural description) by Stuart Mousir-Harrison aka Dr. Moose
- When Orlanth Got His Feet Wet (Auloring myth) by Stuart Mousir-Harrison aka Dr. Moose
- What My Brother Told Me (Auloring inside knowledge) by Stuart Mousir-Harrison aka Dr. Moose
- Homeland: Auloring (well... the HQ homeland description) by Stuart Mousir-Harrison aka Dr. Moose
- Bad Omens and Bangles (lengthy scenario for Caratan) by Stuart Mousir-Harrison aka Dr. Moose
- Homeland: Zoria (rough homeland of the famous city) by Jamie "Ttrotsky" Revell
- A Day At The Races (NEW Griselda story) by Oliver Dickinson - Legends of Winterwood (description of this famous aldryami forest; including "The Maidstone Mountains" keyword) by Shannon Applecline

The status of the TRADETALK website is WRONG.

Go and get it! :-)

Cheers

Andr� Jarosch
Editor of Tradetalk magazine