Re: Re: status of hq publications

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:10:46 +0200

Thank you for your clarification.

Sometimes it is hard for me (as a non-native english speaker) to "get what you meant when you wrote it" when unusual vocabular (and Bowdlerised is VERY unusual) is used.

I hope that at some point you will be able to write a extended version of this description for an official publication (of Fronela outside of Loskalm?).

By the way:
Have you decided what you will write next? Dara Happa?
Loskalm?
Hsunchen?
:-)

Cheers

Andr�

Just to clarify: that's an observation, not a complaint. While I'm slightly surprised by some of the cuts (though I'm not at all surprised by, for example, the omission of the map) I'm not upset by them! There was no way that that article could have been printed in a regular issue of Tradetalk without some editing :)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic