Re: Re: Elk and moose

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:20:19 +0100 (BST)

> --- In HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com, "ttrotsky2"
> <TTrotsky_at_...> wrote:
>http://www.wzw.tum.de/wildbio/paper/cerphyl.pdf#search=%22Barbary%20red%20deer%22
> > as an article supporting its (and my) information.
> Should anyone care
> > enough to read it, which I doubt... :)

Interesting read, I thought. I'm not up to all the technical details, but it's well-written, and the conclusions seem pretty clear. Two different species, each divided into two or three subspecies.

>your
> online source has a German domain, while all my
> books are proper American SCIENCE!

This being the "science" that includes "Intelligent Design"? Probably more relevant to Glorantha, then: what we want is mythology, not science. (By the way, has anyone spotted the Flying Spaghetti Monster in Glorantha yet?)

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk