RE: Re: Elk and moose

From: Sam Elliot <samclau_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:27:54 -0300

Ian (and Corey):

> > His Cult writeup can be found here if that helps...
> >
> > http://www.glorantha.com/library/religions/cult-yelmalio.html

> I've been on the Internet so long today that my sarcasm detector is
> broken at this point in the day, but John is referencing the fact that
> this Moose vs Elk discussion is an Olllllllllllld Chestnut to
> Glorantha Digest people, as was (before my day!) an argument when
> Yelmalio sort of "appeared" in canon.

But, with all respect to Corey, who was I presume just being a friendly neighbour (or are we dealing with triple-ironies here?), posting an official source for Yelmalio to John is fab!

Hope John swallows his iron whole now; after all, there is an art to ironing, and I think he was a bit too obvious (in an ironic, non-obvious, almost British way).

Sam.

p.s. See John? I paid you a compliment there, you whinging Ozzie you. p.p.s. Really no moderators here? Cool. I'm starting to enjoy this now. And it's polite too, unlike other places.