Re: Long-noses

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 05:41:33 -0700 (PDT)

Jane:

> Do they really? Useful. Yet more potential units for Praxian armies!

Yes, the beasts exist. Hunters will sometimes bring one in. They herd in groups large enough to deserve a Nomad Gods counter, however big that is. There are no people riding them. Yet.

> What's wrong with elephants?

I seem to recall a post with some authority on the Gloranta Digest some years ago refuting that the Long-Noses were elephants. I don't remember anything more than that, unfortunately. And in the Glorantha represented by your iminiatures, there is absolutely nothing wrong with deciding that they are elephants.

Chris