Re: (Did anyone ever) Find the Black Spear!

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:55:59 +0100

On 13 Jul 2007, at 14:48, Jeff wrote:

> I was just looking over some old notes and was reminded of the "Find
> the Black Spear" adventure which was used as an introduction to Hero
> Wars waaaaay back when. I think that, retooled, it would still make an
> excellent introductory adventure.

Yes, as you say, it needs re-tooling. It's 3 PDFs with a lot of HW rules. If it was stripped out and re-jigged, it would be a good intro. As HQ is being republished without Glorantha. I would suggest adding this scenario to the existing scenarios at the back of HQ book to make a new introduction to HQ adventure book. My players enjoyed them all.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433