Re: (Did anyone ever) Find the Black Spear!

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:09:33 -0000

Oh good. =)

Find the Black Spear is just a damned good story as well as an excellent teaching tool. I have been reminded that the Black Spear clan did flee into the Wilds rather than hand over the spear to Blackmor - an event that resulted in the creation of the Black Oaks and their siezure of most of the Black Spear's tula.

...but perhaps this scenario might have served as the trigger for such an event. YGMV but when I write up the full history and background of the Black Oaks, I think I'll incorporate this thought.

Jeff