Question about the purpose of this group

From: Hal Bowman <hal_bowman1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 19:52:34 -0000

"Discussion of Greg Stafford's world of Glorantha, the setting for the HeroQuest role-playing game published by Issaries, Inc. Here we focus on how to play HeroQuest (formerly Hero Wars) in Glorantha, and are especially concerned with introducing newer players to the game."

Where would discussion of HQ-rpg as a product, upcoming releases, release requests, other settings, etc. be done...here? I am a little confused about what this group is for when considering the existence of World of Glorantha list and HQ-rules list. Lots of overlap with WoG?

You'll find I am easily confused, so I apologize in advance.