Re: Glorantha based PBEM???

From: donald_at_...
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 13:28:55 GMT

In message <698760.42401.qm_at_...> Jane Williams writes:

>--- Adrian <Adrianzehn_at_...> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know where I might find an active PBEM
>> game?

[snip]

>I can find you a few active games to lurk in, but I
>don't know of any off-hand that are both active and
>looking for new players.

Probably the best approach is to lurk in a few, see if they suit your style of play and then ask the GM if there's room for an extra player. I know Roderick's Engiziland game is down quite a few players so that's one possibility. There's been a bit of a hiatus but it should be restarting after he comes back from Gencon in a few weeks.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/