Re: "ON MARK HANGING UP HIS FURRY HAT!"

From: Mark Galeotti <markgaleotti_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 07:03:48 -0000

> So what happened? Why are we losing you (sob!)

Just that I'm now head of department, with even less free time, so some things have to give.

> Who
> does that leave as the sane people who do all the work
> - just Rick? (er, did I say "sane"? All the work and
> none of the fun?)

Don't forget Simon Bray, MD's art director!

> Apart from the Glorantha side of
> things, who does that leave driving Mythic Russia?

That's unaffected -- MR and Firebird Productions are an entirely seperate thing, and I'm working on the first supplement (on all things nomadic and Golden Hordeish)

All the best

Mark