What is the name of that HQ scenario ?

From: guy jobbins <nuanarpoq_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:39:59 +0100 (BST)

Hi folks

  Many moons ago, I think when HW was first about to hit the shelves, a scenario was floating about which, IIRC, may have been used as a standard demo for the game. It was based in Sartar, and was centred around the PCs journeying to a neighbouring clan to regain something that had been stolen from them by a bunch of irascible upstarts labellled 'the trouble people' . Nick Hollingsworth ran this game for us back in around 1999. I liked it because the emphasis was on social conflict rather than combat, and I'm thinking it would be a neat one-shot to introduce some friends to Glorantha.

  Anyone know what I'm talking about, and where I can find a copy?

  Cheers

  Guy