Re: Durbandath

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 23:43:51 +0000

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:31:57 +1300, Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...> wrote:

>Durbadath is not worshipped at Solar or Lunar Temples. It is
>worshipped at Durbadath shrines.

And is Durbandath not a Solar Deity? Can a Durbandath Devotee, on her own, worship Durbandath do a degree that would fulfil her devotee requirements? Would worship of Durbandath be acceptable to a Heortling clan?

>Given that there were Lunars among the Sartarites before the
>invasion the presence of a mere Durbadathi
>will be just as high profile as any other strange god in Sartar,

Yes, but the problem is trust. We just captured an enemy attacking us (and damn nearly wrecking a HQ). I think we gave her quite generous alternatives. I suspect the Lunars might be interested in visiting the clan who drove off their Moonboat, should she tell them.

>>She didn't exactly run to join us, the Yinkini leapt out of the
>>Moonboat while grappling her!
>
>I'm confused. Did the action take place on the Heroplane or
>not?

On. You can read the HQ on the Glorantha website, "Vinga Defends the Clan".

Wulf