Re: Finding a PBeM for a newcomer

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:18:24 -0400

Everyone I've gamed with has been a newbie to Glorantha (since, you know, I am too). The games have been short lived, but that has had more to do with my schedule and constant moving than anything else.

The one game I play with my friend's son and his best friend (both 14) has resulted in some fun dilemmas as they have had to unlearn D&D habits (i.e. kill and betray everyone in order to get their treasure). They've both really taken to the world, as well.

Best.
LC