Re: Re: Blood over Gold and Champions of the Red Moon

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 18:10:22 +0100 (BST)

> --- In HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com, Jane Williams
> <janewilliams20_at_...> wrote:
>
> > If you go and visit the PDFs on Drivethru, you can
> see
> > a preview of the first few pages, including the
> ToC.

> All I see are small samples with illegible text:(

I believe the plan is that you click on it and it gets big enough to read. I know I did in the past... it's now totally failing to do so for me :( I can turn pages, zoom in and out, but don't get to see anything legible :(

Drat.

While I *could* cut&paste the ToC in here from my PDF without any difficulty, the actual author(s) are, I believe, on this list. Would they like to comment on the idea first? We're looking at about 300-odd words, which is above the usual "fair use" limit for quoting.

Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html