Re: Teshnos

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 17:46:23 -0800

> Hey, BTW: are Gloranthan Visions and Intro to Glorantha one and the same?
> Wait, don't blackmail me in buying both to discover, please :-)

Nice game you got there, it would be shame if something "happened" to it...

The books are two different things.
_Glorantha_ is a book similar in application to the old RQ Genertela boxed set - a lot about about socieites & places, based on a geographical location (it includes all of Glorantha, not just Genertela)

_Visions_ is a collection of short stories from greg, Phyllis Ann Karr, Olive Dickenson and John Boyle.

Roderick