Re: Death of Orlanth

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 19:58:44 -0000

Jane:

> > There's none to suggest that if you send Orlanth away,
> > Ernalda is weakened in the slightest.
>
> > She evidently is in Greg's Glorantha,
>
> Then Greg's Glorantha is in direct contradiction of standard mythology.

Doesn't matter, as far as I can see. It is what it is, and arguing as to whether it could be, or should be, or has been adequately described as being, isn't likely to achieve much. The interesting and useful question, to my mind, is this: if, in our personal Gloranthas, we want to use a different explanation, what might that be?

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic